Mudhook Brewing Company features Fresh Seasonal Craft Brews on tap plus Local Wines and Cider. Here’s our current lineup.
BrewBerry Brown Ale $6 Light brown ale brewed with caramelized wheat and more than 80 pounds of blueberrries. 5.6% ABV / 18 IBU
Oktoberfest! $6 A classic malt-based lager to wind down summer and celebrate the world’s largest beer festival. 5.5% ABV / 23 IBU
Sunken Orchard Peach Wheat Ale $6 A light bodied ales flavored with over 350 pounds of fresh local peaches! 5.0% ABV / 15 IBU
High Line Hibiscus IPA $6 A mellow summer brew with hibiscus and rose hips. 7.5% ABV / 68 IBU
Cherry Lane Strong Ale $6 Dark Belgian strong ale brewed with tart cherries, dark Belgian candy sugar and Trappist style yeast. 9.0% ABV / 22 IBU
Wild River Weizen Unfiltered, wheat ale with classic Hefeweizen yeast esters and a citrus finish. 5.8% ABV / 17 IBU 16 oz. $5 / 23 oz. $7
Redeye Irish Red Roasty, malt-focused Irish Red. 5.5% ABV / 26 IBU $5
Hook Bender Double IPA Balanced but hop forward after being double dry hopped. Features Summit, Cascade & Chinook hops. 8% ABV / 115 IBU $5
Deep Sea Stout Dark, smooth, bold roasted chocolate malt flavor. 7% ABV / 60 IBU $5
Wine & Cider by the Glass
- Merlot $7 Supple and fruit-forward Merlot with deep rich flavors, aged in French oak barrels for 10 months.
- Chardonnay $7 Stylish dry varietal, cold-fermented in stainless steel, then aged in French oak barrels.
- Harmony $6 Evokes your sweetest memory of purple grapes.
- Brogue Blush $6 Fruity pink pleaser with the versatile appeal of a White Zinfandel.
- Riesling $7 German-style crisp summer white, fresh and light.
- Suite $6 White grapes’ sweet burst of flavor, captured in a light wine; to be enjoyed like fresh fruit.
- Serenade $7 An Asti style sparkling wine perfect for any occasion.
- Mimosa $6 Allegro’s sweet sparkling Serenade blended with orange juice.
- Cabernet Sauvignon $7 French oak-aged hearty varietal from grapes grown at Allegro Vineyards (67%) and Fiore (33%).
- Cabernet Franc $8 Ripe fruit aroma, full tannin finish with a nice acid balance, aged in French oak and refurbished Burgundian barrels.
- Pinot Gris $7 Semi-dry with a mix of fruity melon, citrusy flavors and mineral aromas.
- Cracklin Rose $6 Semi-sweet crisp Cabernet Sauvignon Rose with a light body and delicate flavors.
- Crafty Cranberry Cider* $6 A fresh clean cranberry hard apple cider, with real cranberry juice. (* Bottled or on draft when available)
– Our first nine wines are from locally owned Allegro Vineyards of Brogue, PA. Cabernet Franc, Pinot Gris and Cracklin Rose are from locally owned Logan’s View Winery.
All cider is from locally owned Wynridge Farms of Dallastown, PA.
– Select wine & cider subject to limited availability -
- Peach Tea $6 Sunken Orchard peach wheat mixed with peach tea.
- Pink Hopper $6 Hook Hopper IPA & pink grapefruit juice.
- Sea Cider $6 Deep Sea Stout & apple cider.
- Hefenade $6 Wild River Weizen & lemonade.