Mudhook Brewing Company features Fresh Seasonal Craft Brews on tap plus Local Wines and Cider. Here’s our current lineup.
Try our NEW Blueberry Road Beer!
Cherry Lane Strong Ale Dark Belgian strong ale brewed with tart cherries, dark Belgian candy sugar and Trappist style yeast. 9.0% ABV / 22 IBU $6
Belgian Dubbel A strong white head tops off a complex malty construction borne of imported Belgian malts and Trappist ale yeast. 7.0% ABV / 25 IBU $6
Wild River Weizen Unfiltered, wheat ale with classic Hefeweizen yeast esters and a citrus finish. 5.8% ABV / 17 IBU 16 oz. $5 / 23 oz. $7
Redeye Irish Red Roasty, malt-focused Irish Red. 5.5% ABV / 26 IBU $5
Hook Bender Double IPA Balanced but hop forward after being double dry hopped. Features Summit, Cascade & Chinook hops. 8% ABV / 115 IBU $5
Deviance Red IPA Initial bitterness gives way to a rich, malty dark caramel finish. 7.0% ABV / 71 IBU $6
Deep Sea Stout Dark, smooth, bold roasted chocolate malt flavor. 7% ABV / 60 IBU $5
Wine & Cider by the Glass
- Merlot Supple and fruit-forward Merlot with deep rich flavors, aged in French oak barrels for 10 months. $6.50
- Chardonnay Stylish dry varietal, cold-fermented in stainless steel, then aged in French oak barrels. $6.50
- Harmony Evokes your sweetest memory of purple grapes. $5.50
- Brogue Blush Fruity pink pleaser with the versatile appeal of a White Zinfandel. $5.50
- Riesling German-style crisp summer white, fresh and light. $6.50
- Suite White grapes’ sweet burst of flavor, captured in a light wine; to be enjoyed like fresh fruit. $5.50
- Serenade An Asti style sparkling wine perfect for any occasion. $6.75
- Mimosa Allegro’s sweet sparkling Serenade blended with orange juice. $5.50
- Cabernet Sauvignon French oak-aged hearty varietal from grapes grown at Allegro Vineyards (67%) and Fiore (33%). $7
- Cabernet Franc Ripe fruit aroma, full tannin finish with a nice acid balance, aged in French oak and refurbished Burgundian barrels. $8
- Pinot Gris Semi-dry with a mix of fruity melon, citrusy flavors and mineral aromas. $6.50
- Cracklin Rose Semi-sweet crisp Cabernet Sauvignon Rose with a light body and delicate flavors. $5.50
- Crafty Cider* A clean semi-sweet hard apple cider. $5.50 (* Bottled or on draft when available)
- Crafty Cranberry Cider* A fresh clean cranberry hard apple cider, with real cranberry juice. $5.50 (* Bottled or on draft when available)
– Our first nine wines are from locally owned Allegro Vineyards of Brogue, PA. Cabernet Franc, Pinot Gris and Cracklin Rose are from locally owned Logan’s View Winery.
All cider is from locally owned Wynridge Farms of Dallastown, PA.
– Select wine & cider subject to limited availability -
- Pink Hopper Hook Hopper IPA & pink grapefruit juice. $5.00
- Sea Cider Deep Sea Stout & apple cider. $5.00
- Hefenade Wild River Weizen & lemonade. $5.00